Eureka Nadir 65 E - Matt Black
- Fast worldwide delivery
- We offset our Co2 emissions
- Secure payments
Electric on-demand grinder with infinitely adjustable micrometric control of grinding. Extremely easy to use - with an electronic display, the setting of a single or double dose, and continuous grinding function
Its Italian industrial design makes Nadir a perfect decoration of any interior. Flat steel burrs provide even grinding and operation for years. The operation and dispensing is a pure pleasure thanks to the display and control with buttons.
- High-Speed Grind Dispersion. The typical mechanical composition of our burrholder set, which can be dismantled by removing only 9 screws, permits to quickly replace and clean the burrs and a remarkable time and coffee saving.
- Stepless Micrometric Regulation System - assures incomparable setting precision and saving of time and coffee.
- ACE - Anti-Clumps & Electrostaticity System ensures an incomparable cleanliness and dose consistency.
- All-purpose fork is ideal for any portafilter and allows the barista to accomplish other operations during the grinding phase.
Voltage 220 - 230 V / 50
Hopper capacity 1.6 Kg
Burrs Ø75 mm - Stainless steel (Diamond inside)
Control" Stepless Micrometric Regulation System (patented by Eureka) Body Die-cast aluminium
Power / RPM450 W / 1350RPM
Productivity 1.8 - 2.2 g / s
Width 232 mm Depth 264 mm Height 559 mm